Tuesday, September 12, 2017

WIZARD101 EVENT IS TOMORROW!

OK GUYS ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is officially going to be my first event that I'm hosting and I'm very excited about it. Ok so I will probably be around there at about 3:30 pm central tomorrow maybe earlier. We will be meeting in Commons realm Phoenix, I will be using one of my lower level wizards as a port bus so please bare me as I add everyone an get everyone ported over.




We will be having a PvP tournament as soon as everyone is there so be ready for that, we won't be doing a 4v4 tournament but rather a 2v2 to make things go quicker. Also feel free to start one of my castle games when ever you'd like or use my dungeons and talk. Although I will be having a no mount rule so that way people don't get kicked offline as easily.


There will also be a best dressed competition after the tournament so be ready for that, I will not be judging it to make it fair. I will ask 3 people attending to judge who the winners are for the best dressed in 1st, 2nd, and lastly 3rd.



After that we will have an after party depending on how much time has passed doing those 2 things, I will also be at Heather&Val's stream tomorrow so be sure to see me there already waiting XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Needed Apology To The Artists Of The Community

As many of you guys know I uploaded a video last week about when Cannonblast burned my drawing, and made a blog post about "clearing up...